09 May Off
Is your PACE plan receiving accurate payments for the services you provide? Capstone’s Medicare Revenue Cycle Report can help ensure it does.
Each month, PACE plans receive a monthly Medicare Member Report (MMR) from CMS. Accessing the report is time-consuming and the volume of data can be overwhelming. However, this information is critical to your organization’s bottom line.
If your plan is not consistently monitoring this important report each month, you might not be receiving accurate payment for your services. Let Capstone Performance Systems do it for you!
Capstone Performance Systems will review your plan’s MMR each month and provide a convenient, easy-to-understand report highlighting key indicators that can impact your program:
- State & county codes to ensure residency in PACE service area
- Part A & B Entitlement for accurate eligibility and accurate payment\
- Part D payment accuracy and accounts payable
- New enrollees
- Medicare Secondary Payer review
- And more
Key PACE team members including your CEO, CFO, Accounting leadership team, Finance team, and compliance officer will benefit from having this essential information available in a user-friendly format each month. Capstone’s Medicare Revenue Cycle Report provides:
- Convenience and ease of access
- Opportunities for more timely corrections
- Ability to stick to compliance programs
- Easier adherence to state and federal regulations
- Development of your own acceptable compliance programs
Using the Medicare Revenue Cycle Report will enable your program to:
- Stay current with key indicators that impact your program
- Optimize revenue
- Use staff time more efficently
- Make improvements to processes
- Ensure compliance accuracy
The Medicare Revenue Cycle Report includes training, so you can be assured that you’re using the report properly and to its full advantage.
For information on the Medicare Revenue Cycle Report, contact Matthew Zimmerman at email@example.com or (720) 937-8364.