20 Feb Off
CareVention Consulting | Technical Assistance Center’s team of advisors support for- and not-for-profit organizations in exploring PACE and developing new programs. The team also partners with existing PACE programs to provide ongoing operations support in many areas. With years of experience in the PACE model of care and using a highly collaborative approach, the CVC team is committed to your program’s success.
The CareVention Consulting team is led by Senior PACE Consultants Dorothy Ginsberg and Sharon Hilton, both highly-experienced in the PACE model of care. Prior to joining Capstone in 2018, Dorothy was a Senior PACE Consultant with Altitude Edge Consulting. She previously led the development and implementation of PACE in the state of New Jersey, working closely with PACE programs as they operationalized their programs. Sharon joined Capstone in 2019 with more than 12 years of PACE experience in various key and leadership roles, including Executive Director. Read more about the CareVention Consulting team here.
TAC services may be provided onsite at your location and/or via remote technology. Areas of expertise and training include:
- Site design and construction
- Development and review of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal regulations and support best practices
- Recruitment, training and retaining key leadership roles; staffing plans for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Developing marketing and enrollment strategies
- Development of a Quality Improvement (QI) program and plan
- Interdisciplinary Team development
- Care Plan Training
- Utilization Management
- Readiness Review and survey preparation
- Development of an emergency preparedness plan
- Part D Training
- Palliative and end-of-life program development and training
- Creation of the following services:
- Transportation Services
- Dietary Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Recreational Therapy Services
- Clinic Services
For more information on TAC services, contact Jen Zimmerman at JZimmerman@CPSTN.com or (720) 937-8328 to learn how our team can help your program grow and succeed in all stages of PACE.